C H E E K Y L I T T L E S M I L E;
Jul 2, 2016
GOLDVERA SOOTHING GEL

Hey! Good Morning and assalamualaikum:) 




It's been a while since my last post (actually it's been a long time though. HAHA). Okay, so today I'll write a quick review on "GOLDVERA Soothing Gel". First of all, what is GOLDVERA Soothing Gel? Most people called it SG. SG is an aloe vera soothing gel that produced by GOLDVERA. It's a combination of aloe vera and 24k gold (with peach scent). This soothing gel is the best soothing gel I have ever had ever. I have used it for more than a year. Although it's not a very famous brand (which you can't get it from guardian or Watson), but it's really good. 


The first time that I think it really give a good effect on me is when I still on going with my cyclo chemo treatment, As I'm taking warfarin, I easily get bruises. So a day after my cyclo chemo, my upper wrist got bruises. So I tried to put some of SG on my upper wrist and it disappeared. So, on my second cyclo chemo, I tried again, but this time I wait for I think a few days, and the bruises getting worst. I put some SG on it and in a week it disappeared. Quite impressive. hee 


Other than that, I usually used it on my face. I used it as my moisturizer and my base makeup. Then, I'll mix it with my CC Cream or sometimes with my BB Cream. The result is really superb. It'll smooth your skin and make it glow too. So, it's been my everyday makeup routine. Oh yeah, this SG is a Malaysia brand. You can get it from https://www.instagram.com/goldvera.my/. I did sell it last year, but because the brand is unwell known. So, I can't easily get a customer. I might sell it again if there's people who want to buy it. Don't worry, it's affordable. You can get it with RM55 for 60ml. 


So, that's a quick review for GOLDVERA Soothing Gel. Well, try it. You'll love it!. Have a nice great day and Salam Ramadan!



8:00 AM •

1 Comments:

Blogger Eyqa Zaque said...

Hello strong girl, may Allah blessed you always. ^^

July 30, 2016 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Please leave some comment here♥.

PASTFUTURE
My words!


" I just wanna fly away with my heart from all the bitch for a while "
Blogger since April 2009


Status : CURRENTLY IN LOVE ❤

Tagboard

" Please Spread Your Love Here ? "


Throwback

November 2012

February 2013

March 2013

May 2013

June 2013

August 2013

September 2013

October 2013

January 2014

April 2014

May 2014

June 2014

August 2014

September 2014

January 2015

April 2015

August 2015

October 2015

December 2015

July 2016

January 2017


Credits

Full edit: Qiell Kamal
Basecode: Qiell Kamal
Photo: We Heart It
Design: Inspired by Glam Up by Sora Template

Thanks GuysXD